I have 80+ apps on my iPhone and finding anything is becoming pretty difficult. That is why I really like the new search functionality. Below is a video clip that shows how to perform search on the iPhone. For this, when you are on your first screen, try going to the left and Search Screen will show up. Alternatively you can press on the home button once and access to the Search Screen. Start typing and you will be presented with matching contacts, songs, movies, apps, etc. Just tap on the one you were searching in order to launch it.
Note that to use this easily accessible search function, you need to upgrade to OS 3.0 on your iPhone. You can upgrade simply by going to iTunes, plugging in your iPhone, selecting your iPhone on iTunes and clicking on the "Check for an Update" button.
Did this work for you, do you have other tips to share? Drop us a comment and tell us what you think.
Access all iPhone Kids Application Reviews and Best Apps here
- How to connect your iPhone or iPod Touch to TV
- iPod Touch Battery: How long does it last and how to extend the battery life
- How to convert your own DVDs to iPhone and iPod Touch format in 5 easy steps
- Parental controls on iPhone and iPod Touch that every parent needs to know about
- An iPhone App with Magical Powers: Amazon Remembers
- Kid-Safe iPhone Web Browser
- Best iPod Touch and iPhone Cases with Stands
- 5 tips for making your iPhone/iTouch kid proof
- How To Move, Rearrange, and Delete iPhone and iPod Touch App Icons
- MacWorld 2009 News That iParents Should Know About
- Buying iPod Touch for Kids? Pros and Cons.
Have questions, suggestions for application reviews?
Please e-mail to: iPhoneAndKids@gmail.com
Would like to be notified as new reviews come out and subscribe to our feed by e-mail?
Subscribe to our feed: